We are luxury travel agency service. We provide full-service event planning and travel agency specializing in Honeymoon, Corporate Travel, Family Vacations, Cruises and Tours. The Travel Agency Internship is for independent-minded person looking for real, international work experience to add to your resume. This position will include assist the Travel Planners with events and travel arrangements for clients, update Facebook, Twitter and website, sending out travel mailings and all other office administrative tasks. This is a six months position 20-30 hours a week, a finacial aid is offered and potential to earn commission on new clients.
SKILLS REQUIRED: The ideal candidate possesses the following:
- Spanish and English are essential
-Motivated self starter and works well remotely
-Excellent Computer skills, Excel and knows his or her way around Adobe InDesign and Photoshop (desired, not a must)
-Interested in lifestyle brands, branding, destination marketing and tourism
-Has a great grasp on social media knowledge: twitter, instagram and facebook.
-Excellent communication skills, great at relationship building and networking
-Sense of Humor, witty and thinks on his/her feet
JOB DESCRIPTION and tasks:
- Customer service; giving the best treatment for each type of customer, understanding their needs and providing the most appropriate response
- Identifying, selecting and analyzying tourist information and / or general interest according to the situation
- Resolving specific information needs directly through email and / or by phone, adapting it as types of establishments and customers.
- Retrieving and serving the intended users
- Recognizing and applying criteria for classification and management of a documentary
- Identifying and applying methods for collecting, archiving and disposal of information
- Managing software applied to tourism
- Managing bookings and monitoring that everything is running smoothly
Financial Aid: 300€/500€ /month.
Apply by sending your C.V and Resume to email@example.com